Ipswich Jets Launch the 2023 Seasons
The TAE Aerospace Ipswich Jets have launched their 2023 Netball and Rugby League seasons to a full house at the home of the Jets, the North Ipswich Reserve.
More than 220 corporate partners, players, coaches, support staff and VIP personnel attended the event, including representatives from our NRL affiliate, The Sydney Roosters.
TAE Aerospace Ipswich Chairman Steven Johnson and CEO Richard Hughes addressed the launch before Ipswich City Council Mayor Teresa Harding discussed the future of the North Ipswich Reserve re-development.
Special Guest speaker for the 2023 Season Launch, CEO of the Sydney Roosters and Easts Group, Joe Kelly, talked about the new partnership between the Jets and Roosters and how exciting this relationship will be for the future of rugby league in Ipswich. It was also the time to officially announce the historic partnership between the Jets and Rugby League Ipswich, with the unveiling of the Ipswich Jets A Grade Cup.
Master of ceremonies Nine Sports Reporter Adam Jackson oversaw the event where the TAE Aerospace Ipswich Jets announced our 2023 Hart Sapphire Series Netball and Hostplus Cup Teams, as well as name our team Captains for all 8 grades of Netball and Rugby League.
Our 2023 Team Captains are.
• The TAE Aerospace Ipswich Jets Ruby Co Captain’s – Samantha Ryan and Lenora Misa
• The TAE Aerospace Ipswich Jets Sapphire Captain – Hulita Veve and Vice-Captain Stephanie O’Brien
• The ACS Group Cyril Connell Challenge – Cooper Cracknell
• The Red Hill Hire Mal Meninga Cup – Jack Laing
• The Llewellyn Motors Under 19 Women’s – Lynn Nielsen and Imogene Davidson
• The Llewellyn Motors Hastings Deering Colts – Ky Rashleigh
• The TAE Aerospace Hostplus Cup – Rhys Jacks
Photos with highlights of the event can be viewed and downloaded here: